CEP Hiking Merino Light Low-Cut Sock
CEP Hiking Merino Light Low-Cut Sock is a performance sock that can truly keep up. Built for outdoor adventures, it offers lightweight breathability, Merino wool comfort, and performance-enhancing compression technology.
The sock is designed to keep your feet protected and blister-free with an asymmetrical toe box and perfectly placed padding. This low-cut hiking sock provides you with the support you need in a minimalist design allowing you to endure even the longest hikes.
- Combines foot stabilization technology and Merino wool comfort
- 20% lighter than our Hiking Merino Socks
- NEW asymmetric toe box and seamless toe for perfect blister-free fit
- 15-20 mmHg compression on foot and arch
- Strategically placed padding on the first metatarsal head provides a long-lasting cushion
- Blend of synthetic fibers, Merino wool, and precise compression provides comfort, durability, and temperature regulation
Compression: 15-20 mmHg
Material: 79% Polyamide (Nylon), 10% Merino Wool, 12% Elastane