CEP Hiking Merino Light Mid-cut Sock
CEP Hiking Merino Light Mid-cut Socks provide unparalleled comfort, lightweight breathability, and performance-enhancing compression technology. Socks have strategically-placed padding to prevent blisters and discomfort as well as improved stabilization.
Experience better endurance and ultimate comfort. Push yourself further and explore more in these versatile compression socks.
- Encircles your ankle with targeted compression that adds stabilization for long hiking trips
- 20% lighter than Hiking Merino Socks
- NEW asymmetric toe box and seamless toe for perfect blister-free fit
- 15-20 mmHg compression on foot and arch; 22 mmHg graduated compression from ankle up
- Blend of synthetic fibers, Merino wool, and precise compression provides comfort, durability, and temperature regulation.
Compression Level: 20-30 mmHg
Material: 76% Polyaminde, 12% Wool (merino), 12% Spandex
Check out the new 80's design!